Dr. McKenna has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patrick McKenna, MD is a family medicine specialist in Antigo, WI. Dr. McKenna completed a residency at University of Wisconsin / Madison. He currently practices at Langlade Hospital and is affiliated with Aspirus Langlade Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenna is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Aspirus Network, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- The Alliance
- Today's Options
- Universal American
- WEA Trust
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Langlade Hospital112 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409 Existing Patients: (715) 623-2331
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenna accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenna frequently treats Constipation, Malaise and Fatigue, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. McKenna's office is located at 112 E 5th Ave, Antigo, WI 54409. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital