Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 552-3438, and for other questions, call (937) 332-8777.
Dr. Patrick Larreategui, DO
New Patient(937) 550-3819
Dr. Patrick Larreategui, DO is a trauma surgery specialist in Troy, OH. Dr. Larreategui completed a residency at Botsford General Hospital Michigan. He currently practices at Miami County Surgeons and is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Miami County Surgeons
Miami County Surgeons3130 N County Road 25a Ste 214, Troy, OH 45373 Call
- Am College Of Osteopathic Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Botsford General Hospital Michigan, Internship Hospital
- Botsford General Hospital Michigan, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larreategui?
Dr. Larreategui is a kind and compassionate physician! He is an excellent surgeon! Highly recommend!!!
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patrick Larreategui, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larreategui's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larreategui accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larreategui frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Gallstones, and Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic.
Dr. Larreategui's office is located at 3130 N County Road 25a Ste 214, Troy, OH 45373. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larreategui has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.