Dr. Patrick Cross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Cross, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Silver Spring, MD. Dr. Cross completed a residency at Howard University Hospital. He currently practices at Greater Washington Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cross is board certified in Hematology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Howard University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cross?
my dad has been under Dr cross's care for several years now, the staff is always kind, thoughtful and professional. the Dr is very kind and patient in explaining to my dad ( who is 87) updates on his continuing care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cross frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML).
Dr. Cross' office is located at 10750 Columbia Pike Ste 501, Silver Spring, MD 20901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center