Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patrick Brown, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at Sidney Kimmel Comphrehensive Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sidney Kimmel Comphrehensive Center
Johns Hopkins Cancer Center1650 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 614-4915
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1650 Orleans St, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.