Dr. Patrick Frias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frias' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Frias, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Frias completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's Healthcare of Atlanta1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 785-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frias?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frias frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Frias' office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frias speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center