Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-3547.
Dr. Patricia Sylla, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6576
Dr. Patricia Sylla, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sylla completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hosp. She currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sylla is board certified in General Surgery.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Hospital5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029 Call
Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Doctors2520 30th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11102 Call
Mount Sinai Health System
IBD Center17 E 102nd St Fl 4, New York, NY 10029 Call
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Columbia Presbyterian Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Columbia Presbyterian Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2000
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sylla?
I had a partial colectomy at Mt. Sinai in October 2020. Dr Sylla and her surgical team were top drawer in every respect. I couldn't ask for a better experience.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sylla has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patricia Sylla, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sylla's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sylla accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sylla frequently treats Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags, Hemorrhoids, and Anal and Rectal Cancer.
Dr. Sylla's office is located at 5 E 98th St, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sylla speaks French and English. View profile to see all.