Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Patricia Mikes, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Mikes completed a residency at U Ill Hosps. She currently practices at University Affiliated Physicians and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mikes is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Yale-New Haven Hosp-Yale U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Ill Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Ill Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Purdue University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Affiliated Physicians
University Affiliated Physicians201 E Huron St Ste 11-245, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 926-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mikes?
I visited Dr. Mikes for a second opinion one year ago. She was very thorough in examining me, reviewing the tests, and gave me the proper diagnosis and treatment. She is an excellent professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikes frequently treats Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services, Cough, and Wheezing.
Dr. Mikes' office is located at 201 E Huron St Ste 11-245, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital