Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Penovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patricia Penovich, MD is a neurology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Penovich completed a residency at University Rochester. She currently practices at Minnesota Epilepsy Group and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Penovich is board certified in Epilepsy.
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1979
- University Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- University Of California San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- College of Wooster, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Epilepsy Group
Minnesota Epilepsy Group PA225 Smith Ave N Ste 201, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 241-5290
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Penovich?
Dr Penovich helped me conquer my epilepsy and get my life back into control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Penovich frequently treats Epilepsy, Sudoscan, and ImPACT Testing.
Dr. Penovich's office is located at 225 Smith Ave N Ste 201, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Penovich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital