Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lillis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patricia Lillis, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Stevens Point, WI. Dr. Lillis completed a residency at University of California-San Francisco. She currently practices at Marshfield Clinic-stevens Point Center and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lillis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marshfield Clinic-stevens Point Center4100 State Highway 66, Stevens Point, WI 54482 Existing Patients: (715) 343-7722
Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital Cancer Center
Ascension St. Michael’s Hospital Cancer Center900 Illinois Ave, Stevens Point, WI 54481 Existing Patients: (715) 343-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lillis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lillis frequently treats Esophageal Diseases, Esophageal Cancer, and Neuroendocrine Tumors.
Dr. Lillis' office is located at 4100 State Highway 66, Stevens Point, WI 54482. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lillis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Michaels Hospital