Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patricia Hanson, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Framingham, MA. Dr. Hanson completed a residency at Boston State Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston State Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tufts New England Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 354 Waverley St Fl 2, Framingham, MA 01702 Existing Patients: (508) 661-2024
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanson?
She is very thorough, kind, a great listener, truly cares about her patients, easy to reach (unless you lost her number like I just have!), on time, and I highly recommend her. She’s the best dr I’ve ever had. And I’ve had quite a few.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hanson frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Hanson's office is located at 354 Waverley St Fl 2, Framingham, MA 01702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.