Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones-Nice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patricia Jones-Nice, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Jones-Nice completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. She currently practices at Dr. Nice Psychiatry, LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Chicago Med Sch, Residency Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Nice Psychiatry, LLC
Dr Nice Psychiatry LLC10 E WASHINGTON ST, Newnan, GA 30263 Existing Patients: (770) 253-6001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones-Nice?
Knowledgeable and trustworthy! Very thorough with labs and treatment choices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jones-Nice frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Jones-Nice's office is located at 10 E WASHINGTON ST, Newnan, GA 30263. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jones-Nice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital