Dr. Patricia Triplett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Triplett's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patricia Triplett, MD is a infectious disease specialist in High Point, NC. Dr. Triplett completed a residency at Carolinas Mc. She currently practices at Wake Forest Baptist Health and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Triplett is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Bowman Gray/Nc Bapt Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Carolinas Mc, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Carolinas Mc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of North Carolina School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Forest Baptist Health
Infectious Disease - High Point- Wake Forest Baptist Health404 Westwood Ave Ste 207, High Point, NC 27262 Existing Patients: (336) 878-6820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Triplett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Triplett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Triplett frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Sepsis, and Brain Abscess.
Dr. Triplett's office is located at 404 Westwood Ave Ste 207, High Point, NC 27262. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Triplett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - High Point Medical Center