Dr. Davis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patricia Davis, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 299 Washington St Ste 105, Newton, MA 02458 Existing Patients: (617) 969-8989
Integrated Center for Child Development
Integrated Center for Child Development193 Oak St Ste 1, Newton Upper Falls, MA 02464 Existing Patients: (617) 658-5600
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patricia Davis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Davis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Davis frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, and Anxiety.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 299 Washington St Ste 105, Newton, MA 02458. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.