Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Patricia Robinson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Maywood, IL. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Loyola University Med Center. She currently practices at Loyola University Medical Center and is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Loyola University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Loyola University Medical Center2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 112, Maywood, IL 60153 Existing Patients: (708) 327-3304
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson is a very caring, empathetic doctor who gave my wife both the best physical and emotional support. Dr. Robinson always returned calls to her. While at the office appointment, we always felt that Dr. Robinson had all of the time in the world for us. My wife thought the world of Dr. Robinson.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Cancer, Thrombosis, and Bone Disorders.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 2160 S 1st Ave Bldg 112, Maywood, IL 60153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Hospital