Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robertson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patricia Robertson, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Robertson completed a residency at Uc Hosps. She currently practices at UCSF OBGYN Srvcs At Mission Bay. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robertson is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Uc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Uc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UCSF OBGYN Srvcs At Mission Bay
University of California At San Francisco1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2566
Ucsf Medical Center505 Parnassus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-2566
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robertson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robertson frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Newborn Metabolic Screening, and Fetal Cardiac Screening.
Dr. Robertson's office is located at 1825 4th St, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robertson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Robertson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.