Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gainor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patricia Gainor, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Zanesville, OH. Dr. Gainor completed a residency at W Va U. and is affiliated with Genesis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gainor is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- W Va U, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- W Va U, Residency Hospital — 1990
- W Va U, Internship Hospital — 1987
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 975 Bethesda Dr Ste 7, Zanesville, OH 43701 Existing Patients: (740) 452-4539
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gainor?
i feel confidence in her decisions on my care.I followed her from Coshocton county to zanesville because i love her boldness and clearly explains any meds changes and i don't feel belittled when i ask her questions like i have experienced with others. YES I DO RECCOMEND HER TO PEOPLE I KNOW WHOM NEEDS AN UNDERSTANDING DR WHO LISTENS AND DOES FIND A GOOD JOB of finding what works for the conditions they may be feeling/having
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gainor frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Gainor's office is located at 975 Bethesda Dr Ste 7, Zanesville, OH 43701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gainor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Genesis Hospital
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Center