Dr. Patrice Mack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mack's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrice Mack, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Naples, FL. Dr. Mack completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Patrice C Mack MD.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- R Franklin Univ Of Med & Sci, Medical School — 1968
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Patrice C Mack MD
Patrice C Mack MD801 Laurel Oak Dr, Naples, FL 34108 Existing Patients: (239) 254-0535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mack?
I’ve been a patient under the care of many different psychiatrists over the last twenty years. Luckily, four years ago, I found Dr. Mack. She is the only one who has actually helped me. She’s a brilliant physician with many years of experience. She also happens to be an extremely caring human being. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. Her secretary is very nice and efficient too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mack frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dr. Mack's office is located at 801 Laurel Oak Dr, Naples, FL 34108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.