Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tanawattanacharoen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patcharin Tanawattanacharoen, MD is a hematology specialist in Eau Claire, WI. Dr. Tanawattanacharoen completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Ctr. She currently practices at Eau Claire - Marshfield Medical Center Cancer Center and is affiliated with HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tanawattanacharoen is board certified in Hematology.
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Siriraj Hosp U, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eau Claire - Marshfield Medical Center Cancer Center2200 CRAIG RD, Eau Claire, WI 54701 Existing Patients: (715) 858-6767
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tanawattanacharoen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tanawattanacharoen frequently treats Anemia, Myeloma, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Tanawattanacharoen's office is located at 2200 CRAIG RD, Eau Claire, WI 54701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tanawattanacharoen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital
- HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital