Book an Appointment
Dr. Pasquale Montesano, MD
Make an Appointment(213) 973-6918
Dr. Pasquale Montesano, MD is a spinal cord injury specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Montesano completed a residency at Saint Vincent's Hospital. He currently practices at Montesano Spine & Sport West and is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Montesano is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Montesano Spine & Sport West
Montesano Spine & Sport
Montesano Spine & Sport West1650 Lead Hill Blvd Ste 600, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (586) 209-2485
Montesano Spine & Sport East
Montesano Spine & Sport East903 Osborne Dr, Sarasota, FL 34234 Existing Patients: (941) 702-4363
- 5 9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 405, Los Angeles, CA 90069 Existing Patients: (586) 209-2485
Russian, Italian, English
- Kans University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Metro Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Westchester Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Sienna College, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- National Preferred Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montesano?
The best - I trusted him for cervical fusions, and I'm glad I did.
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Delray Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Miracle Mile Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center