Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD
Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD is
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine|Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine|Mayo Clinic-Rochester|Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)|University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)|University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Presbyterian|University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center / Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio|University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio|Uthscsa San Antonio|Uthscsa San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasi?
dr kasi discusses your issues in careful detail -- can't find a better practitioner!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kasi's profile.
Dr. Kasi in specializes in Medical Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kasi frequently treats the following conditions: Secondary Malignancies, Colorectal Cancer and Neuroendocrine Tumors. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kasi's office is located at 1305 York Avenue 12th Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kasi is able to speak Pashto and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kasi provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD holds board certification in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Pashtoon Kasi, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Gastrointestinal (GI) Oncology
Gastrointestinal (GI) Oncology1305 York Avenue 12th Floor, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (845) 280-6685