Call (941) 269-6710 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Pascal Bordy, MD is a family medicine specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Bordy completed a residency at Cook County Hosp. He currently practices at Pascal Bordy, MD PA and is affiliated with HCA Florida Englewood Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bordy is board certified in Family Practice.
- Cook County Hosp, Residency Hospital
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital of Cook County, Residency Hospital
- Ross University School of Medicine - Dominica, Medical School
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
English, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bordy?
Great doctor and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pascal Bordy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bordy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bordy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bordy frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Insomnia.
Dr. Bordy's office is located at 530 Tamiami Trl Unit C, Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bordy speaks Spanish, English, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bordy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Florida Englewood Hospital
- HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital
Pascal Bordy, MD PA
Pascal Bordy MD PA530 Tamiami Trl Unit C, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 269-6710