Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Parviz Goshtasby, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Goshtasby completed a residency at General Surgery Residency- York Hospital/ Penn State University. He currently practices at Newport Plastic Surgery, Inc. and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. Dr. Goshtasby is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship- Wright State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Hand Surgery Fellowship- Hand Center of Western New York/ SUNY Buffalo, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- General Surgery Residency- York Hospital/ Penn State University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- General Surgery Residency- Baystate Medical Center/ Tufts University, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
Newport Plastic Surgery, Inc.
Newport Plastic Surgery, Inc.351 Hospital Rd Ste 418, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 500-5440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goshtasby?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goshtasby frequently treats Abdominal Skin Laxity, Abdominoplasty, and Adjacent Tissue Transfer.
Dr. Goshtasby's office is located at 351 Hospital Rd Ste 418, Newport Beach, CA 92663. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goshtasby speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goshtasby has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach