Dr. Wadhwa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parvindar Wadhwa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anaheim, CA. Dr. Wadhwa completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at Khalsa Medical Group and is affiliated with Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Bronx Muni Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Bergen Pines Co Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bergen Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Medical College Rohtak, Medical School — 1970
- Maharaja College Jaipur India, Undergraduate School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog
Khalsa Medical Group
Khalsa Medical Group1781 W Romneya Dr, Anaheim, CA 92801 Existing Patients: (714) 778-8484
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadhwa?
Dr Wadhwa was super understanding and took out the time to listen. These days, all the docs are in a rush, and the fact he took out a few extra minutes to remember my grandkids and what I told him about 6 months ago made a big difference. Thanks Dr Wadhwa
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wadhwa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wadhwa frequently treats Chest Pain, Unstable Angina, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Wadhwa's office is located at 1781 W Romneya Dr, Anaheim, CA 92801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wadhwa speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Tagalog. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ahmc Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- Anaheim Global Medical Center
- Chapman Global Medical Center
- Orange County Global Medical Center
- Placentia - Linda Hospital
- West Anaheim Medical Center