Dr. Parthiv Shah, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Hamilton, OH. He currently practices at Kettering Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Kettering Cardiovascular Associates
Fort Hamilton Physician Office Building1010 Cereal Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013 Existing Patients: (513) 867-3331
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Span
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- National Provider Network
- Ohio Health Choice
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Just had an Ablation 4 days ago and it went great. I have no pain and no side affects. Not only did the procedure go better than I had hoped for but the staff and facilities were excellent. Thank you Dr. Shah!
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center