Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD
Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD is
- Northridge Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Northridge Hosp/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Northridge Hospital UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1997
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Community Health Choice
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Peach State Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomkins?
I saw her for a few years in Somerville. She took plenty of time to explain things to me and she was incredibly knowledgeable on a wide range of options. I wish I still lived nearby to take my family to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Tomkins' profile.
Dr. Tomkins in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Tomkins' office is located at 11 Water St Ste 1A Arlington, MA 02476. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Tomkins provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital and Mount Auburn Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD holds board certification in Family Practice.
Dr. Parra Tomkins, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Family Practice Group PC
Family Practice Group11 Water St Ste 1A, Arlington, MA 02476 (781) 648-9700