Dr. Makadia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parin Makadia, MD is a nephrology specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Makadia completed a residency at University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey. He currently practices at Dallas Renal Group and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Makadia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 2010
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Seton Hall University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Renal Group
DRG Richardson Office2520 N Central Expy Ste 100, Richardson, TX 75080 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3431
Dallas Renal Group7217 Telecom Pkwy, Garland, TX 75044 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3431
DRG Murphy Office511 W Fm 544, Murphy, TX 75094 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3431
DRG Bush-Renner Office2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 309, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3431
DRG Campbell Office399 W Campbell Rd Ste 300, Richardson, TX 75080 Existing Patients: (972) 566-3431
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Makadia?
I highly recommend this wonderful and professional doctor. Dr. Makadia is very detail oriented and takes his time to answer all of your questions. Do not hesitate to schedule with him as he conveniently works alongside a cardiologist who is also a 5 star doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parin Makadia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Makadia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Makadia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Makadia frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Proteinuria, and Acidosis.
Dr. Makadia's office is located at 2520 N Central Expy Ste 100, Richardson, TX 75080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Makadia speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano