Dr. Paresh Timbadia, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Granville, OH. Dr. Timbadia completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary & Sleep Granville and is affiliated with Mount Carmel West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Timbadia is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary & Sleep Granville
Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary & Sleep Granville1945 Newark Granville Rd, Granville, OH 43023 (614) 586-0668
Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary & Sleep
Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary & Sleep Diley Ridge
Mount Carmel Mid Ohio Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine7901 Diley Rd Ste 205, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 (614) 586-0668
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1994
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Timbadia?
- Mount Carmel West