Dr. Parag Goyal, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Physician Services Division and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Physician Services Division
Payne Whitney Psychiatric Clinic525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 Call
Cornell Medical Associates At 1305 York Ave1305 York Ave Fl 8, New York, NY 10021 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
I am very fortunate to be able to be treated by Dr. Goyal. I’ve been treated by many doctors over the past few years due to my Amyloidosis and chemo related complications. My treatment at Weill Cornell has been consistently exemplary. My first visit with Dr. Goyal affirmed that I have access to treatment that maximizes my longevity and quality of life. What more could a patient ask?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center