Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Parag Goyal, MD
Dr. Parag Goyal, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hospital New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
Dr. Goyal is a is a wonderful and caring cardiologist, which I had the pleasure of meeting with him last year. He took his time in explaining my cardiac amyloid condition, and suggested further testing to determine the extent of my heart condition. Dr. Goyal is very knowledgeable in this field of cardiac amyloid heart failure. I would recommend Dr. Goyal to my family and friends, who are looking for a great cardiologist
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parag Goyal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goyal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goyal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goyal frequently treats Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Congenital Heart Disease, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Goyal's office is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goyal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.