Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Parag Shah, MD is a nephrology specialist in Northridge, CA. Dr. Shah completed a residency at University Of Il At Chicago. He currently practices at Kidney Consultants Medical Group and is affiliated with Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Fl At Gainesville, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Il At Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah has been managing my father's kidney disease for the past 2 yrs. I can say without a doubt that my father has received the best health care possible. Dr Shah is great in understanding and going above and beyond to maintaining my father's best quality of life. Bed side manners make you feel apart of your health plan. His nurse is also very efficient in attaining authorizations in a timely manner. Office staff is pleasant and helpful in managing appointments, lab orders, and prescriptions
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Parag Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Influenza (Flu), Anemia, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 18433 Roscoe Blvd Ste 208, Northridge, CA 91325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital Of The Valley
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center