Dr. Mascari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paolo Mascari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Mascari completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mascari is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Program, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805 Existing Patients: (781) 744-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mascari?
Bed side manner 10+. He is a doctor who takes the time the explain complicated matters to an elderly patient with care and compassion and in layman's terms. Very pleased with our visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paolo Mascari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mascari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mascari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mascari frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mascari's office is located at 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA 01805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
- MelroseWakefield Hospital