Click here to compare with other Critical Care Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Paola Pieri, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Pieri completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at Medical Professional Associates of Arizona, PC and is affiliated with Valleywise Health Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pieri is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pieri?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pieri frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Rib Fracture, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Pieri's office is located at 2601 E Roosevelt St, Phoenix, AZ 85008. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pieri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valleywise Health Medical Center