Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-7900.
Dr. Paola Casanova, MD
New Patient(239) 900-9773
Dr. Paola Casanova, MD is a cardiology specialist in Miramar, FL. She currently practices at Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Casanova is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute
Memorial Cardiac and Vascular Institute1951 Sw 172nd Ave Ste 404, Miramar, FL 33029 Call
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico, Medical School — 1996
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Florida
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Casanova?
I had a stroke in 2011 and was referred to Dr. Casanova by my new Primary Care Doctor in November of 2018. She reviewed my Records and then charted a treatment plan, and put me back on medication that I should have been taking. In late December my AFib came back and I was admitted to the hospital where I spent 28 hours. Dr. Casanova responded to my wife's phone call from abroad, while she was on her way to the airport to return. She came to the hospital from the airport and oversaw a number of tests. She then changed my treatment plan to ensure the best for me and recommended the Catheter ablation procedure, which I underwent. She is so very thorough and meticulous in her medical treatment. Dr. Casanova went over and beyond what we expected, and is one of the most caring, compassionate, and personable health professional we have ever met. We thinks the world of her as she takes the time to explain everything and she has made us feel like a member of her family. I thank God for her.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Casanova has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paola Casanova, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Casanova's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Casanova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Casanova frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Casanova's office is located at 1951 Sw 172nd Ave Ste 404, Miramar, FL 33029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Casanova speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.