Dr. Pankaj Nashikkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nashikkar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pankaj Nashikkar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Nashikkar completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nashikkar is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Gandhi Med College, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Gandhi Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Gandhi Medical College, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Associates
Pankaj Nashikkar MD LLC2920 N Cascade Ave Ste 201, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 362-4590
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nashikkar?
I was extremely impressed with Dr. Nashikkar. He took plenty of time to answer my questions and thoroughly explained my diagnosis. He told me what to expect, how to adjust my insulin dosages and what the long term affects and treatments were for my diabetes. it was very refreshing after the poor experience with my last Dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nashikkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nashikkar frequently treats Anxiety, Chronic Pain, and Insomnia.
Dr. Nashikkar's office is located at 2920 N Cascade Ave Ste 201, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nashikkar speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nashikkar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Francis Medical Center
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central