Dr. Kumar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar, MD is a hematology specialist in Bloomington, IL. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Care PC and is affiliated with Advocate Bromenn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kumar is board certified in Hematology.
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- St Johns Med Coll-Bangalore U, Medical School — 1991
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Illinois Cancer Care PC3105 Magory Dr, Bloomington, IL 61704 Existing Patients: (309) 662-2102
Advocate Eureka Hsp Outptnt Cln
Advocate Eureka Hospital101 S Major St, Eureka, IL 61530 Existing Patients: (309) 467-2371
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kumar?
I've seen Dr Kumar for years, for hematology. He is one of the kindest, most caring doctors a person could ever want. He never forgets a face, and addresses all of his patients when he sees them, whether there for treatment, or there to see him. He explains everything very thoroughly, spends however much time is needed to address any concerns, and on two occasions, addressed concerns that had nothing to do with hematology - he's that great of a doctor. I would recommend Dr Kumar 100/100!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pankaj Kumar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kumar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kumar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kumar frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kumar's office is located at 3105 Magory Dr, Bloomington, IL 61704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center
- OSF Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Osf Saint Paul Medical Center
- St. Margaret's Hospital