Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Pankaj Kheterpal, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Essex, MD. Dr. Kheterpal completed a residency at Lincoln Hosp. He currently practices at Charm City Health Care and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kheterpal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Lincoln Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Armed Forces Med Coll, Medical School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charm City Health Care
Charm City Health Care223 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD 21221 Existing Patients: (410) 687-8818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kheterpal?
Excellent bedside manner, was easy to talk to, always return calls, ready to try new meds to solve problems and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to friends and relatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kheterpal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kheterpal frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures.
Dr. Kheterpal's office is located at 223 Eastern Blvd, Essex, MD 21221. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kheterpal speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital