Dr. Khandelwal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pankaj Khandelwal, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Odessa, TX. Dr. Khandelwal completed a residency at V A Long Beach Healthcare System. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khandelwal is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- UC Irvine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- V A Long Beach Healthcare System, Residency Hospital — 1990
- V A Long Beach Healthcare System, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Odessa West Texas Cancer Center500 W 3rd St, Odessa, TX 79761 Existing Patients: (432) 335-8275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khandelwal?
He has always been very helpful at answering my questions and the staff are also courteous
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pankaj Khandelwal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khandelwal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khandelwal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khandelwal frequently treats Myeloma, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Khandelwal's office is located at 500 W 3rd St, Odessa, TX 79761. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center