Dr. Piboolnurak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Panida Piboolnurak, MD is a neurology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Piboolnurak completed a residency at Cornell Med Ctr Ny Hosp. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Castle. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Piboolnurak is board certified in Neurology.
- Chulalongkom University / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Columbia, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Cornell Univ Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cornell Univ, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Cornell Med Ctr Ny Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Southern Illinois University At Edwardsville, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piboolnurak?
She is so through....was just delighted to have finally changed Wilmington Dr. and found her! I am very hopeful my "sweetie pie" will get better treatment for his Parkinsons!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panida Piboolnurak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piboolnurak's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piboolnurak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piboolnurak frequently treats Parkinson's Disease, Dystonia, and Tremor.
Dr. Piboolnurak's office is located at 1515 Doctors Cir Bldg A, Wilmington, NC 28401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Castle
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- The Queen's Medical Center