Dr. Panagiotis Fidias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fidias' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Panagiotis Fidias, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Fidias completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Exeter Hospital and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fidias is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Exeter Hospital5 Alumni Dr, Exeter, NH 03833 Existing Patients: (603) 580-7336
Mgh-ho32 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fidias?
He always takes the time to listen to your questions and he answers them truthfully. Dr. Fidias always told me that he would fix me so I can enjoy my quality of life to the fullest. He did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fidias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fidias frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Fidias' office is located at 5 Alumni Dr, Exeter, NH 03833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fidias speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fidias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Exeter Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center