Dr. Pamela Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Taylor, MD is a cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Colorado Springs Cardiologists, PC and is affiliated with Penrose Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 6011 E Woodmen Rd Ste 120, Colorado Springs, CO 80923. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose Hospital