Dr. Pamela Paulsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paulsen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Paulsen, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Paulsen completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at Regions Hospital and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paulsen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Hospital640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101 Existing Patients: (651) 254-4887
North Memorial Heart Vsclr Inst
Cardiovascular Consultants Ltd.3300 Oakdale Ave N Ste 200, Minneapolis, MN 55422 Existing Patients: (763) 581-5400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paulsen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paulsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paulsen frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Paulsen's office is located at 640 Jackson St, Saint Paul, MN 55101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paulsen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Memorial Health