Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Pamela Peterson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Denver Health and Hospital Authority and is affiliated with Denver Health Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U CO Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University Med Center Program, Internship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denver Health and Hospital Authority777 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204 Existing Patients: (303) 436-5499
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 777 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Denver Health Medical Center