Dr. Pamela Berry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berry's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Berry, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Berry completed a residency at University Hosp, Inc, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics Henry Ford Hosp, Pediatrics. She currently practices at My Kid's Doc. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berry is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Hosp, Inc, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics Henry Ford Hosp, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital
- 1979, Internship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
My Kid's Doc
My Kid's Doc29255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 100, Southfield, MI 48034 Existing Patients: (248) 358-2410
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berry frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Pediatric Overweight, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Berry's office is located at 29255 Northwestern Hwy Ste 100, Southfield, MI 48034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.