Dr. Pamela Mason, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mason's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Mason, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Mason completed a residency at University of Virginia. She currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason is board certified in Cardiology.
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia
University of Virginia1015 Spring Creek Pkwy, Zion Crossroads, VA 22942 Existing Patients: (434) 243-9466
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mason accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mason frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mason's office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mason has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital