Dr. Pamela Petrocy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petrocy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Petrocy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Starkville, MS. Dr. Petrocy completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital. She currently practices at Paula Nicole Shoemake MD Pllc. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Tulane University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Payors Organization
- Humana Veterans
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Paula Nicole Shoemake MD Pllc101 Wilburn Way, Starkville, MS 39759 Existing Patients: (662) 323-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrocy?
She is out standing I would not trade her for no other orthopedic in Louisiana
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrocy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petrocy frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures.
Dr. Petrocy's office is located at 101 Wilburn Way, Starkville, MS 39759. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrocy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.