Dr. Pamela Parsons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parsons' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Parsons, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Parsons completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. She currently practices at PREMIER PSYCHIATRIC SERVICES LLC and is affiliated with Lane Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parsons is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Medical School — 1991
- Coker College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Premier Psychiatric Services LLC
Premier Psychiatric Services LLC3837 Plaza Tower Dr Ste B, Baton Rouge, LA 70816 Existing Patients: (225) 810-3836
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parsons?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parsons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parsons frequently treats Group Psychotherapy, Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder, and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Parsons' office is located at 3837 Plaza Tower Dr Ste B, Baton Rouge, LA 70816. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parsons has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lane Regional Medical Center