Dr. Pamela Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Brown, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Fell-Harbor/UCLA. She currently practices at University of Michigan Health System. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Chldns/Mass Genl, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Fell-Harbor/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats pH Probe, Liver Function Test, and Ultrasound, Esophageal.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Rm D3252, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University of Michigan Health System1500 E Medical Center Dr Rm D3252, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 763-9650