Dr. Pamela Gallin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Gallin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gallin completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at PAMELA F GALLIN, MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Chldns Natl Med Ctr/Colum-P, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Ny Presbyterian Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pamela F Gallin, MD
Pamela F Gallin, MD635 W 165th St Ste 224, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 305-5407
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallin?
I can’t say enough about Dr Pamela Gallin and her office staff. From the moment I stepped into her office I knew I was in good hands. I felt respected and understood. Her knowledge and understanding of my visual deficits were unsurpassed. I had complete trust in her opinion and in her ability to perform my much needed surgery. To say I am completely happy with the outcome is an understatement. I highly recommend Dr Pamela Gallin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallin frequently treats Autoimmune Diseases, Cancer, and Cataract.
Dr. Gallin's office is located at 635 W 165th St Ste 224, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gallin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.