Dr. Pamela McGarrah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGarrah's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela McGarrah, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Sheffield, AL. Dr. McGarrah completed a residency at Brooke Army Medical Center. She currently practices at Richard B Deal MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Arkansas, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGarrah?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGarrah accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGarrah frequently treats Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Nosebleed.
Dr. McGarrah's office is located at 1100 S Jackson Hwy Ste 250, Sheffield, AL 35660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGarrah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.