Dr. Pamela Chivers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chivers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Chivers, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Chivers completed a residency at Greenville Memorial Medical Center. She currently practices at Christie Pediatric Group-Maxwell Pointe and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chivers is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Christie Pediatric Group-Maxwell Pointe
Christie Pediatric Group-Maxwell Pointe3911 S HIGHWAY 14, Greenville, SC 29615 Existing Patients: (864) 522-1340
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chivers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chivers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chivers frequently treats Fever, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Chivers' office is located at 3911 S HIGHWAY 14, Greenville, SC 29615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chivers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital