Dr. Pamela Pappas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pappas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pamela Pappas, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Pappas completed a residency at Pitt Co Meml Hospital. She currently practices at Pamela A Pappas MD PLLC.
- California Center For Homeopathic Education, Other Education — 2011
- Arizona Center For Integrative Medicine, University Of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- American Medical College Of Homeopathy, Other Education — 2003
- Psychosomatic Medicine, Department Of Psychiatry, Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Pitt Co Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Pitt Co Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Wake Forest University School Of Med, Medical School — 1979
- University Of La Verne, Undergraduate School — 1975
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pamela A Pappas MD PLLC
Pamela A. Pappas MD, MD(H)8114 E CACTUS RD, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Existing Patients: (480) 656-9218
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pappas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pappas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pappas frequently treats Anxiety, Depressive Disorders, and Panic Attack.
Dr. Pappas' office is located at 8114 E CACTUS RD, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pappas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.